Fjallraven Keb (72L)
The Big brother of Fjallraven's Keb 52, the Keb 72 is an ergonomic and robust pack for those year-round adventures on foot or skis in the Australian wilderness.
The Keb 72 is a men's specific full sized pack that is ergonomic and robust for adventures in the backcountry during any season. The narrow profile of the pack gives you freedom of movement while well-planned compartments make it easy to organise your gear.
The design of the pack has been developed to help distribute the weight of the load for a more comfortable experience. The large main compartment has a snow lock closure, while the top lid (which is removable) has two zippered pockets. The hip belt also has two pockets as well plus loops for pulling a toboggan.
The Keb 72 feature's Fjallravens award-winning wood frame, made from FSC-certified birch. It is made from hardwearing G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with base and side sections in Bergshell, a waterproof 400D ripstop fabric made from 100% recycled nylon. While every person is different in their make up the Fjallraven Keb 72 is easily adjustable to fit a wide range of back lengths.
- Durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Reinforced base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame reduces CO2 emissions by 90% .
- Comfortable, robust carrying system with adjustable back length.
- Attachment points for skis and ice axes/poles as well as loops for a toboggan.
- Included rain cover
- Claimed Weight: 2750g
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Bergshell: 400D 100% Polyamide
- Volume: 72L
- Width: 27cm
- Height: 73cm
- Depth: 24cm