Fjallraven Keb 52 Litre Women's Backpack
When adventures call, pack up, zip up and get outdoors with the Keb 52- an ergonomic and rugged pack for extreme adventures!
The robust and durable Fjallraven Keb 52 Litre Women's Backpack is designed for a lifetime's worth of adventures. Because of its durable G-1000 HeavyDuty material, it's not only hard-wearing but waterproof on the back and sides too. The backpack has been designed with Fjallraven's award-winning wooden frame, making it sustainable, durable and tough for all year round use.
With easy to organise compartments, this well-planned pack has a simple design and pockets that has loads of space and reinforced layers for all your gear. The carrying systems are designed to distribute heavy loads and can be easily adjusted to suit different heights and back lengths.
- Fjallravens unique wooden frame reduces C02 emissions by 90%
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon
- Durable G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Comfortable, robust carry system with adjustable back length
- Attachment points for skis, ice axes,/poles and loops for a toboggan
|Material||G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton|
|Material name||G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco S, Bergshell|
|Material 2||Bergshell: 400D 100% polyamide|