The Fjallraven Kaipak is a top-loaded trekking pack that's supportive and durable, perfect for epic multi-days and adventures all-year-round. The G-1000 Heavy-duty will protect this pack whether you're exploring the thickest Tasmanian scrub or heading somewhere more exotic.
Made from G-1000 Heavy-duty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton the Fjallraven Kaipak keeps your gear dry and protected, the fabric can be waxed with Greenland Wax for even more resistance against moisture and wear. The hip belt and shoulder straps are adapted to fit a man's body type, and the hip belt features two pockets to keep snacks, sunscreen and other small items for easy access.
The fixed-back carrying system is stable and substantial for the pack's size. The top-loading, spacious main compartment has a snow lock, and the top lid can be raised to reveal two pockets, while a zippered pocket at the front holds rain gear and the like. The pack also includes an attachment loop for an ice axe and trekking poles, plus the backpack is hydration system compatible.
- Top loaded trekking backpack.
- Top lid with two pockets.
- One zippered pocket on the front.
- Compression straps on the sides
- Rain cover: yes
- Keeps out mosquitoes
- UV protection
- Material name: G-1000|Polyamide|Recycled Polyester
- Outer material: 500D 100% Polyamide G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled, Biological