Fjallraven's special addition Winter Jacket made from recycled wool.
The Greenland Re-wool Jacket combines the use of recycled wool, with their iconic G-100 Eco and a pile fleece lining creating a warm yet durable jacket for the winter. This Jacket features the classic Greenland pockets and equally classic hood making it ready to protect you in the worst of the weather.
- A warm robust winter garment that combines the great properties of wool with Fjallraven's hardwearing fabric.
- Fixed, well-fitted hood.
- Pile fleece lining in the hood and around the torso.
- Lightly padded sleeves with polyamide lining.
- Two-way front zipper with buttoned placket.
- Two buttoned chest pockets.
- Two bellows pocket with buttoned flaps and extra openings at the side.
- Insdie zippered pocket.
- Press button adjustments at the cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Claimed Weight: 1560g
- Material: 80% wool, 20% polyamide. 70% wool, 15% polyester, 10% polyamide, 5% other fibre. G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.