The SynMat Hyperlite Winter is the worlds lightest mat for its warmth and comfort levels. It packs to an extremely small size and the tapered profile fits even the smallest tents.
The SynMat HyperLite Winter is a 4-Season Version of the SynMat HyperLite. The HyperLite Winter has an increased thickness to 9 cm compared to the HyperLite's 7 cm. The HL Winter also features 200 g/qm of Microfiber insulation compared to the HyperLite's 60 g/qm. With an R-Value of 5 and temperature rating to -18 degrees it is a top choice for winter hikers looking for maximum performance in a compact, lightweight package.
Weight reduction comes from the tapered design as well as the 20 denier face fabric. Microfiber insulation for 4-season warmth and 9 cm thickness for comfort. This is the sleeping mat where comfort and warmth need not be sacrificed in pursuit of super light packing. Inflation only takes 1 to 1.5 minutes. Warm Texped loft microfibre provides outstanding insulation and is laminated to the upper and lower sides of the mat ensuring durable loft and insulation for the life of the mat. The quality fabrics give great next-to-skin comfort and an embossed Honeycomb pattern provides effective slip resistance while remaining airtight and impervious to degradation.
- Includes packsack, repair kit, instruction sheet & repair manual.
- Certified R-Value is 5
- Exped warranty for 2 years on materials and workmanship.
- Includes the clever Schnozzel Pumpbag for instant inflation while preventing humidity from your breath affecting the insulation. It also doubles as a lightweight compression stuffsack weighing 60g.
- 100% quality control & each mat is individually tested.
- Weight is 430g and measures 183 x 52/35 x 9 cm
- Packed size is 21 x 11 cm, packed volume is 2 litres.