Exped Mira II HL Tent - 2 Person 3 Season 1.5kg Hiking Tent
An innovative, spacious, and ultralight 2 person tent, ideal for hiking, bikepacking, fastpacking and any 2 person adventure you can think of.
The Exped Mira II HL takes ultra-light backpacking to a whole new level. Weighing in at just 1.5kg, the Mira II HL is one of the lightest freestanding 2 person tents available and packs down incredibly small compared to most 3 season shelters.
The iconic endoskeleton design uses a 2 pole frame for increased interior space and weight reduction, the Mira II can also be pitched using a tent footprint (without the inner) for an even lighter shelter at just 1.3kg.
The two vestibules keep your gear protected from the elements and out of sight. Each vestibule offers zippered entry for easy access to your gear from both inside and outside of the tent. Exped's Mira II HL Tent has been cleverly designed and thoroughly tested to ensure all important features are included and the materials can endure the harsh Australian bush. Unique features include the ability to roll back the fly on starry nights, a sectioned storage bag to keep the fly separate from the inner (when wet), and an included repair kit.
Note: The use of a footprint is recommended for increased ground protection and floor prolongation.
- Dual vestibule design (both with zippered access)
- Capacity - 2 person
- Construction - Endoskeleton
- Season - 3-Season
- Claimed minimum weight (fly, canopy, poles) - 1.3kg
- Claimed maximum weight - 1.5kg
- Packed size - 42 x 15cm
- Poles - DAC Featherlite NFL 8.5mm TH72M Aluminium, And NFL 9mm TH72M Aluminium
- Floor - 20D ripstop nylon, laminated, factory seam taped 1500mm water column.
- Dimensions - 215 x 125 x 110cm
- Canopy area: 2.7m^2