Edelrid Mantle III
A fold-out crash pad for escaping “could've been” moments on the boulders
Offering maximum shock absorbency and portability- the Edelrid Mantle III offers everything you would hope for in a crash pad. In its third Iteration, this well designed and evolved bouldering mat offers a few more extras that make it even more versatile than its previous designs. For ultra-portability, it comes in the form of a sturdy backpack system, with padded shoulder straps that can be easily tightened or loosened, an adjustable waist belt it can be fully adjustable to fit different torso sizes.
The base and sides are made from a tough-hard wearing and water-resistant ballistic nylon and there is a carpeted section on one corner of the pad for pre-climb foot wiping. The mat is fitted with plenty of carrying straps, all made with recycled climbing ropes and aluminium buckles- according to Edelrid- they're indestructible! The Mantle III has an improved four-layer foam for great shock absorbency and both sides zip together either lengthwise (120 x 110cm) or side-by-side (230 x 60cm), meaning you can maneuver it to fit wherever you need it to go.
- Integrated EDELRID foot mat to clean your shoes on
- Both sides zip together either lengthwise (120 x 110cm) or side-by-side (230 x 60cm)
- Improved four-layer foam for great shock absorbency
- Water-resistance Ballistic nylon base and sides
- Carry system with adjustable shoulder straps, waist belt
- Indestructible Aluminium buckles and recycled rope carry handles
- Option to join and carry to crash pads
- Width: (mm) 110,00
- Height: (mm) 10,00
- Length (mm) 120,00
- Weight: 5.200g