DMM Brass offset nuts are great for protecting small flared cracks, often fitting where nothing else will. The brass is soft enough to bite into placements but hard enough to resist deforming and pulling out. The wires are soldered into the brass head to allow thicker wires to be used and increase overall strength. The colour coded swage makes it easy to select the right size nut.
- Micro protection for small cracks
- Asymmetrical taper gives stable placements in offset cracks
- Wires soldered directly into the heads for strength
- Brass heads for optimal characteristics in marginal placements
- Colour coded for easy size identification
- Passive protection works in wet and icy conditions