Sea to Summit Cart for Kayak/Canoe w/Solid Wheels
It's no fun when you have to haul a heavy kayak around, so why not throw it on a cart and enjoy the adventure?
Constructed using puncture proof solid wheels and oversized anodised 25mm alloy tubing for strength. The puncture-proof, collapsible carts can withstand the roughest terrain. A durable, lightweight and compact construction offer's you the reassurance that the Hypalon tension straps will last longer than traditional nylon.
- Durable, lightweight and compact construction - wheels remove easily and the frame folds allowing the cart to be stowed
- Solid wheels with thermoplastic rubber 'tire' surfaces roll easily and are completely puncture-proof
- Oversized anodised 6063-T6 alloy tubing for added strength and longevity
- All hardware is made of stainless steel
- Hypalon tension strap is more UV resistant than nylon webbing. An arrow shows the correct orientation towards the bow
- Easy-to-Use kickstand makes loading the cart really simple
- High-quality UV-stabilised polyester tie-down with rubber buckle bumper included
- Each cart has a capacity of 70kg
- Dimensions: Small: 20cm x 30cm, Medium: 28cm x 35cm
- Claimed Weight: Small: 2.9kg, Medium: 3.3kg
- Small: Designed for kayaks or boats up to 61cm in width. Wider boats can be transported on the Small Cart over short distances/even terrain
- Medium: Designed for boats up to 76cm in width. To transport a wider boat, cross the tie-down straps over (so the left strap comes up to the right side of the boat and via versa)