Camelbak Lobo 3L
Designed for the ultrarunners, mountain bikers, the get-up and go-er's -great for days when you want to travel fast and stay hydrated!
The Camelbak Lobo 3L has a huge 9Litre's in-total storage capacity and a 3-litre crux reservoir with quick link. It’s lightweight, and breathable fit makes it a great choice for mountain bikers and ultramarathon runners needing that all-day hydration. It is fitted with an Air Director back panel for extra ventilation, so you’ll stay cool and comfortable and day long. It has a removable stability belt for a customised fit.
The Lobo has adjustable straps fitted through the pack, making it completely adjustable and has loads of additional features, making it a really nifty backpack and a mode of hydration.
- Air Director back panel: channels airflow to keep you cool
- Removable stability belt
- Ventilated harness- lightweight and breathable
- Adjustable sternum strap- offers a range of adjustments for custom fit and increased stability
- Secure phone pocket
- Stretch overflow pocket- quickly stash an extra layer
- Magnetic tube trap management: keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Integrated tool organisation- keep your C02 cartridges, patch kits and more, right where you can find them
- Helmet carry: stow and secure helmet
- Elastic pump loop
- Reflectivity: for low light safety
- 3L Crux reservoir
- Torso Fit: 17-21 In
- Waist fit: 26-46 In
- Cargo Capacity: 6L
- Weight (empty) 480 g