The Chute Vacuum 1.2L bottle will insulate the contents and enable a sensational, smooth pour - even in the backcountry.
The vacuum-insulated bottle will keep liquid cold for 24 hours (and even longer if you add ice), and hot for six. Additionally, the cap snaps into the handle, so that you can keep it out of the way as you pour. The durable, double-walled steel design prevents condensation from collecting on the sides of the bottle, while the powder-coat paint job adds a little extra colour. The narrow-mouthed opening also makes it easy to drink out of and pour without spilling, so that you won't waste a single drop.
- The vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours.
- An angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that will deliver a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling.
- The spout cap snaps into the handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking.
- The half turn cap gives you easy access to your water and the spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads.
- The cap assembly is top-rack dishwasher safe however the vessel must be hand washed.
- The wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice/water and a breeze to clean.