An adjustable three-season walking pole built for the mountains.
Combining on the go adjustability with the compact form of Z-pole design, Black Diamond have created the ideal pole for long hikes in the Australian Alps, including steep approaches, stream crossings, or for supporting your tarp shelter.
Also available in Women's specific models, and like any good adventure partner, the Black Diamond Women’s Distance FLZ is strong when you aren’t, supportive when you’re under pressure and easily adjustable when the terrain calls for adaptability. With soft-to-the-touch features on the EVA grip, even the longest of days won’t leave your hands calloused. Women's poles also feature Evergreen highlights to add a bit of colour and individuality.
Looking for an adjustable length four-season pole? Check out the Black Diamond Alpine FLZ, for the ultimate in tough winter performance.
- SlideLock technology improves ease of use when locking the pole
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and breathable, moisture wicking strap
- Non-slip EVA foam mini grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment and FlickLock adjustability
- Aluminium construction
- Interchangeable, non-marking rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections