If you're shaving grams from your hiking setup, whether you're a mountain endurance runner or a weight conscious adventure athlete - the Distance Carbon is the epitome of folding-pole performance.
The Distance Carbon Z is ideal for mountain adventurers in Australia who want to travel light and fast. The 100% carbon construction weighs a paltry 280g and the three-section foldable design allows for fast-response deployment, so that you’ll never miss out on a personal record because you’re fiddling with your poles. In combination, the non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and the lightweight, EVA foam grip establishes these poles as a lightweight detail-driven pillar in pole tech.
WEIGHT PER PAIR[100 cm] 280 g (9 oz)
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip.
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension.
- Three-section foldable design with speed-cone deployment.
- 100% carbon fiber construction.
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips.
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections.
[110 cm] 285 g (9 oz)
[120 cm] 290 g (10 oz)
[130 cm] 295 g (10 oz)
USEABLE LENGTH [100 cm] 100 cm (39 in)
[110 cm] 110 cm (43 in)
[120 cm] 120 cm (47 in)
[130 cm] 130 cm (51 in)
COLLAPSED LENGTH[100 cm] 33 cm (13 in)
[110 cm] 37 cm (14 in)
[120 cm] 40 cm (16 in)
[130 cm] 43 cm (17 in)