Black Diamond has combined ultralight carbon construction with Z-Pole technology and FlickLock adjustability to create the ultimate in lightweight, adjustable, folding pole performance.
Updated in 2018 the Distance Carbon FLZ trekking poles are now stronger with improved stiffness, joint support and all-round durability - the Distance Carbon FLZ is still the ultimate in adjustable, folding-pole performance.
The Distance Carbon FLZ is ideal for mountain adventurers in Australia who want to travel light and fast. The all carbon fiber construction and three-section folding design allows for fast-response deployment, so that you’ll never miss out on a personal best because you’re fiddling with your poles. In combination, the non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and the lightweight, EVA foam grip establishes these poles as a lightweight detail-driven pillar in pole tech.
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- More durable with added aluminium ring to protect the carbon
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip.
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension.
- Three-section foldable design with speed-cone deployment and FlickLock adjustability.
- 100% carbon fiber construction.
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips.
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections.
|95 - 110 cm
|105 - 125 cm
|120 - 140 cm