Aide Adventurer SC Large Group First Aid Kit
A weatherproof, adventure medical kit that's a great all-round option for outdoor groups and families.
The contents is contained in a versatile dry bag for reduced weight and volume. It includes a 48-page Aide guidebook and it will also keep other small tools and equipment dry. The Adventurer SC is ideal for sea kayakers, rafters, outdoor guides, or a group of trampers.
It's dimensions are H290mm x W200mm and it weighs approximately 650g.
- 1 x first aid guide book.
- 15 x A1 adhesive bandages.
- 10 x A2 10cm adhesive bandage strip.
- 9 x A3 wound closure strips.
- 6 x A4 non-stick dressings.
- 1 x A5 adhesive wound fabric.
- 4 x B3 iodine wipes.
- 1 x B4 30ml saline solution.
- 2 x C1 conforming bandage.
- 1 x C2 strapping tape.
- 1 x C3 triangular bandage.
- 1 x D1 scissors.
- 1 x D2 tweezers.
- 1 x D3 capsule with safety pins & bandage fasteners.
- 1 x D4 personal medicine capsule.
- 5 x D5 zip-lock bags.
- 1 x D6 marker pen (permanent black)
- 2 x E1 gloves.
- 1 x E2 face shield (for resuscitation).
- 4 x E3 cleansing wipes.
- 1 x E4 hand disinfecting gel.