Mammut Nirvana 35 Litre Backpack
For freeriders seeking extra space on those long days or parents carrying the kid's gear around the resort.
The Nirvana 35 allows for full rear access to the pack letting you view all of your gear at once and with built-in security knowing the zipper is flat against your back and hard to access when in use. There is a U-shaped frame built into the bag to evenly distribute weight throughout your back, especially useful when carrying skis or a snowboard with the A-frame carry or snowboard carry.
There are plenty of pockets to put all of your gear and valuables such as the soft-lined goggle compartment, helmet carry and ice toll/ poles holder. With a maximum capacity of 35L, The Mammut Nirvana 35 is the perfect choice for a larger day pack around the resort, or for a minimalist, multi-day touring mission in the backcountry.
- Recycled main Material
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Molded, soft-lined goggles compartment
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
- Snowboard carrier
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Hydration system-compatible
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- SOS labe with emergency instructions
- U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Claimed weight: 1540g
- Height: 53cm
- Width: 31 cm
- Back length (size system): L (48.5cm)
- Legth: 28cm
- Actual volume 35 L