Altra Women's Lone Peak 5
Run better, run faster and take on more trails with the Altra Women’s Lone Peak 5.
With increased durability, it’s safe to say that no trail is safe with the Lone Peak 5. Designed for the adventurous woman, the stone guard offers more coverage and protection whilst the laser cut drainage holes provide ultimate drainage, allowing you to get drenched. You can take on any trail, in any weather.
Providing an ultimate fit this iconic trail shoe has evolved from its first edition 10 years ago to include the addition of the Altra Ego Midsole- a soft and cushioned midsole for an even smoother ride with every step you take. Plus, the ability to conquer any type of terrain with the Maxtrac Outsole; enhanced grippy traction means you can take on any types of trails and surfaces.
- Claimed weight: 260g
- Stack height: 25mm
- Laser-cut holes for ultimate drainage
- Gaiter tab: Hook and loop tab conveniently secures your trail running gaiters without having to strap them below the outsole
- Balanced cushioning, encourages low impact form throughout your trail run
- Footshape toe box, allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally, offering more stability and maximise running performance
- Maxtrac outsole multidirectional lug pattern for ultimate grip, traction and durability.