Rab Men's Microlight Alpine Down Jacket - Pine (Small Only)
Rab's Microlight Alpine Jacket is the go-to jacket for rapid warmth when the temperature drops.
The classic Microlight Alpine Jacket from Rab has had an update. With more recycled content this versatile, easy pack insulation dials in some intelligent new upgrades from the classic. It features a combination of zoned micro and nano baffles increasing the core warmth without bulking up the jacket or increasing weight.
The Jackets ethical credentials are now equally sound, with fully recycled shell, insulation and lining. Featuring 30D Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as GRS-certified, 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled hydrophobic down. The Microlight Alpine Jacket is practical and user friendly both as an everyday jacket and as a layer in the mountains.
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak.
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction.
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable.
- YKK zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket.
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem.
- Three harness-compatible pockets.
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m, with DWR.
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m.
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining.
- Stuff Sack included.
- Claimed weight: 467g.