Patagonia Men's Swiftcurrent Waders
The Best All-Round Wader Patagonia has Ever Created.
The Swifcurrents are the culmination of design, development, testing, re-testing. They have been engineered by Patagonia to be the best all-round pair of waders that you'll ever own. They are the dependable workhorse that you can throw in the back of any ute on any adventure. Feature-packed and built for every fishery that you can imagine. These mid-weight waders are the perfect solution to every Australians fly fishing program, being thick enough for wintertime in New-Zealand but flexible and lightweight enough to hike into high country streams or even jump on a mountain bike! Patagonia has also used a high percentage of recycled material throughout their wader range, continuing their dedication towards the environment.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard recycled polyester microfiber shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort.
- Fully adjustable, quick-release suspender system so conversion from chest to waist height is precise and fast; top-hem drawcord cinch system; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt; front and rear belt loops.
- Interior organization: waterproof flip-out pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; centre-back hanger loop for easy drying.
- Exterior organization: reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket keep hands warm and allow quick access to tippet, nippers and flotant.
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles.
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort.
- Claimed weight: 1154g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell.
- Upper: 4-layer 5.1-oz 100% recycled polyester microfibre high-density taffeta face fabric bonded to 100% recycled polyester backer.
- Lower: 4-layer 6.6-oz 100% recycled polyester microfibre high-density taffeta face fabric bonded to 1005 recycled polyester backer.
- Front Chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 4.6-oz 1005 polyester brushed tricot.