Patagonia Men's Quandary Shorts
You can do some serious backcountry bushwacking in these shorts and still find that they are great for wearing out to the pub.
Patagonia's Quandary short are lightweight, multifunctional, movement orientated shorts made of a blend of quick-drying stretch woven nylon (65% recycled) and spandex that takes hard use and bounces back for more.
Made for the kinetics of climbing and backpacking, the versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection.
The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips to keep your shorts from migrating downward when you're high stepping upward, and a gusseted crotch lets you move without restraint.
Pockets: two in front, two in back, a stealth coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security. 10" inseam.
- Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of lightweight, stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/ 5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Classic performance fit that's not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity.
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly.
- Two hand-warmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; right thigh pocket with zipper closure.
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion.
- 10" inseam
- Claimed weight: 204g