Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Insulated Vest
If the sun is peeking above the horizon, but the morning chill is lingering - you can count on the Nano Puff vest to have your back.
The unique vest features 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Eco Insulation (55% post-consumer recycled content) for spectacular compressibility, ultralightweight and unbelievable warmth. It's windproof, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell includes a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that effectively sheds moisture. The vest has a shaped fit for comfort & wicking, interior storm flap with a zipper garage for comfort. It also includes a drawcord hem, two zippered hand-warmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) that doubles as a stuff-sack.
- A lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop forms the shell and the lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The vest is filled with the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available that contains 55% post-consumer recycled content. The 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet.
- The brick-quilting pattern has horizontal quilt lines on the side panels which stabilises the insulation. A durable thread is used for abrasion resistance.
- The centre-front zipper has a wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Both zippered hand-warmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages and the internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff-sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.