Patagonia Men's Insulated Nano Puff Hoody
If you're sensitive to the winter sting, yet your heart longs for adventure - we have a simple solution.
Patagonia's Nano Puff Hoody is incredibly warm, windproof & water-resistant and offers first-class assistance on almost any winter pursuit. The wind-blocking 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly in your layering system.
The simple, elasticised hood opening adds thermostat-like warmth, and the non-bulky, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft Gold insulation Eco (60g), with 55% postconsumer recycled content, traps any heat with remarkable efficiency - even when wet.
The zippered garage and wicking interior storm flap provide comfort all day when you're out in the elements. The hoody stuffs into an internal, zippered chest pocket that boasts a carabiner clip-in loop. You can also adjust the elasticised cuffs and dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a durable DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% recycled content. Is water repellent, highly compressible, and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet.
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilises insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance.
- The main centre zipper has wicking storm flap and zipper garage for next to skin comfort.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with zipper garage.
- A zippered internal chest pocket also doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Under the helmet, hood construction is light and simple.
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed weight: 363g