Patagonia Men's Capilene Thermal Weight Leggings
The calendar might say May, but the Australian weather gods might say bring on the cold.
The Capilene Thermal Weight base-layer will feel just as at home during high-exertion routes in the Australian Alps, as it will on a freezing night in your sleeping bag. The brushed, micro-grid fleece interior and will warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin, whilst the soft Polartec Power Grid fabric face is so smooth - it simply glide beneath your layers.
The construction includes bluesign approved fabric that has 30-100% recycled content that has been treated with Polygiene permanent odour control - to preserve your relationship with your fellow adventurers.
A brushed, elastic waistband offers next-to-skin softness, whilst the gusseted crotch ensures that you remain completely mobile. You will also find a fully-functional fly and flat-lock seams to minimise chafing when you're on-the-go.
- The Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering and the open grid pattern offers next to skin warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance.
- A touch spandex is added for stretch and ease of movement.
- The elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness and a gusseted crotch is added for extra mobility.
- Includes a functional fly & flat-lock seams to minimise chafing.
- Fabric is bluesign approved.
- 33g (4.7oz)