Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket
The versatile Better Sweater can be worn over a shirt as outerwear or worn under a shell in the Australian backcountry.
Patagonia's Better Sweater is a low bulk full zip jacket with a sweater-knit face and moisture-wicking fleece interior for warmth. Made from 10-oz recycled polyester the better sweater is a technical fleece with a casual fit for either use in the backcountry or as urban outerwear.
Two zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered left chest pocket for small valuables are features of the Jacket. The full zip with a zip-through to stand up collar has a zipper garage, so your neck stays comfortable, raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort and flat seam construction reduces bulk and eliminates chafing.
- Made from 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns.
- Full Zip with zip-through, stand up collar.
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered chest pocket.
- Shape holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resistant abrasion.
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe.
- Claimed weight: 638g
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.