Patagonia's Sandy Cay Pants are light, comfortable and quick drying so they're perfect for warm weather fishing and travel.
The Sandy Cay Pants have plenty of pocket space with two front slash pockets with mesh drainage, one back zippered pocket and an easy-access zippered security pocket on the right thigh. 50+ UPF sun protection ensures you are protected during day-after-day fishing and travel. The ultralight, fast-drying nylon taslan resists abrasion and the elastic-back waistband keeps the pants securely in place even when leaning over to release fish.
- 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic back for comfort and great fit
- Two front slash pockets with mesh drainage; one zippered back pocket; zippered security pocket on right thigh
- Zippered utility pocket on right thigh
- 255g (9oz)
- 3.5oz 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.