Is this the boot you've been dreaming about?
The durable & rugged Ranger III GTX is disguised behind a beautifully rich, embossed waxed Nubuck upper. It has been engineered for those who understand the need for a hardy boot that's capable of performing serious tasks in an uncompromising way.
A patented tongue stud/x-lacing system allows you to cross-lace around the stud to ensure that the tongue remains centre, whilst also offering better pressure distribution and if you're time-savvy, you will appreciate the innovative ball-bearing lace system that speeds up your time spent lacing boots. The C4 tongue has a patented, anatomical construction that will comfortably cradle your foot, especially over the instep.
A GORE-TEX lining provides sensational waterproof/breathable protection against the harsh elements. The lining is lasted to ensure great conformation over the foot, reducing bunching - thus providing a smooth fit without hot spots. A unique climate control system in the boot's lining allows air to enter, whilst expelling any heat & moisture. This is thanks to a series of perforations in the boot's cuff along with a thermal gradient which helps moves moisture through the GORE-TEX lining and away from the foot.
The rich, waxed 2.2mm Nubuck leather upper is a beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. The midsole is built from supportive polyurethane with SPS dynamic TPU elements which is designed to help control over-pronation and supination which in turn, reduces fatigue as well as potential injury though encouraging a correct gait.
The balanced footbed has a super breathable top layer as well as a slow reacting foam which provides fit customisation. The footbed helps transport moisture away from the foot, minimising any friction & reducing fatigue. The nylon, medium-flex stabiliser is 5mm at the heel & 3mm at the forefoot. It is full length & full width. The outsole is durable VIBRAM Natural.
- A GORE-TEX lining ensures that your feet stay dry.
- A tongue stud/x-lacing system ensures that your anatomical C4 tongue stays centre.
- The full-length, full-width nylon stabiliser is 5mm at the heel and 3mm at the forefoot.
- The lining offers great climate control, reducing moisture build up from within.
- The beautiful waxed nubuck leather is attractive & durable. A durable VIBRAM Natural outsole is utilised for great traction and longevity.
- The PU midsole includes SPS with dynamic TPU elements.