Karesuando The Salmon Filleting Knife - 160mm
Karesuando have been handcrafting knives and axes for almost forty years. Their Scandinavian craftmanship is forever on display through the heavy use of raw materials such as Reindeer leather and antler, brass and curly birch. The village of Karesuando is located 250km north of the arctic circle in Sweden and sits on the same latitude as Greenland.
The handcrafted Salmon filleting knife by Karesuando features a flexible stainless steel blade, and a handle hand-carved out of Curly Birch and Reindeer Antler, complete with a brass blade guard. The knife feels incredibly light and well balanced in the hand and is truly an authentic piece of Scandinavian craftsmanship.
- Blade length: 160mm stainless steel flexible blade
- Total Knife Length: 270mm
- Claimed product weight (without sheath): 61g
- Lacquered curly birch handle with reindeer antler trim
- Brass guard
- Leather sheath with belt strap