Karesuando The Trout Filleting Knife - Scandinavian Handcrafted Knife
In Swedish Lapland, just north of the Arctic Circle - lies a small village by the name of Karesuando. The Trout originates from this magical place - carefully handcrafted using traditional methods & raw materials.
The Trout boasts a beautiful, rustic handle - built from oiled curly birch & reindeer antler. The fixed blade is forged from Swedish Sandvik 12C27 steel and all raw materials used are native to the region. A knife that is both elegant and dependable is rare. If you don't believe us, you could try to find one but let me tell you now - you won't.
- The 12C27 Swedish Sandvik steel blade is exceptionally sharp, tough and resistant to corrosion and wear.
- The oiled curly birch handle features elegant reindeer antler details.
- The brass ferrule bolster adds a rustic element to the handle.
- An embossed leather sheath is included.
- Includes a cardboard display box that showcases the traditional design.
- The blade has a length of 130mm.
- The overall length is 24.5cm.
- The Trout weighs 55g on its own or 100g in sheath.