Icebreaker's one-piece Merino Wool base layer.
Icebreaker has designed a hooded one-piece base layer suit to be used on those highly active days in cold conditions. The 200 Zone one-piece Sheep suit is great for snowboarding, skiing or backcountry pursuits.
With an added LYCRA content to increase mobility and stretch in the Sheep Suit and strategically placed mesh vent for ventilation, the one-piece not only keeps you warm in winter activities but is incredibly practical. Other features include a zip neck to allow you to regulate your temperature, a functioning fly and a back flap with two-way zip. The seams are forward set for comfort and are flatlock seams to prevent chafing.
- Slim fit.
- LYCRA content for stretch and mobility.
- Strategically placed mesh for ventilation.
- Sung fitting protective hood.
- Zip neck for temperature regulation.
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap to prevent chaffing.
- Forward side seams for comfort.
- Flatlock seams prevent chaffing.
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility.
- Underarm and leg gusset for comfort and mobility.
- Functioning fly.
- Back flap with two-way zip.
- Claimed weight: 490g
- Fabric weight: 200 Lightweight.
- Fabric content: Body: 96% Merino Wool, 4% LYCRA, Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA, 1% Nylon.