A densely woven beanie made from a soft recycled wool & nylon blend, and lined with a cozy fleece headband for comfort and style on and off the slopes
Patagonia's Pom Beanie has a chunky cable knit that traps heat to keep you warm and dry so you can squeeze in an extra run. On cold commutes or stormy ridges, the soft blend of wool & nylon stops heat loss, dries quickly and stays warm even when wet. The fleece-lined headband wicks moisture and feels smooth against the skin. This classic design with a playful pom on top goes almost anywhere!
- Soft recycled wool/nylon blend keeps your head and ears warm on the coldest days.
- Soft fleece-lined headband.
- Classic chunky cable knit with a ribbed cuff and pom-pom.
- Naturally stretchy knit for all-day comfort.
- Claimed weight: 94g
- Body: 70% recycled wool/25% recycled nylon/5% other fiber.
- Lining: 5.6-oz 100% polyester fleece.