A comfortable Lumberjack shirt too help you stay by the campfire longer on those cool nights camping in the Australian Bush.
Fjallraven's Canada Wool Padded Jacket is made from soft flannel in recycled wool and padded with Lavalan: sustainable padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA fibres from corn starch.
Its is a warmer version of Fjallravens popular Canada shirt, with reinforced panels on the elbows, shoulders and pocket flaps made from G-1000 Eco for extra durability.
The Canada Wool Padded Jacket works well by itself in mild temperatures or layer it up under a shell for those cooler days.
- Claimed weight: 867g
- Comfort fit.
- Material: 65% Wool, 30% polyester, 5% other fibre.
- Material 2: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco
- Padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA from corn starch.
- One chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers.
- Press buttons at the front and on cuffs.