Exped SynMat HyperLite - Lightweight 3-Season Sleeping Mat
The SynMat Hyperlite is the worlds lightest mat for its warmth and comfort levels. It packs to an extremely small size and the tapered profile fits even the smallest tents.
All things considered, the SynMat HyperLite is arguably one of the best 3-Season Hiking Mats on the Market. With an R-Value of 2.9 (updated 2021) and a temperature rating to -6 degrees, the HyperLite is also a serious option for winter campers in Australia looking for the smallest, lightest mat while still remaining practical.
Weight reduction comes from the tapered design as well as the 20 denier face fabric, microfiber insulation for 3-season warmth and 7cm thickness for comfort. This is the sleeping mat where comfort and warmth need not be sacrificed in pursuit of super light packing. Inflation only takes 1 to 1.5 minutes. Warm Texped loft microfibre provides outstanding insulation and is laminated to the upper and lower sides of the mat ensuring durable loft and insulation for the life of the mat. The quality fabrics give great next-to-skin comfort and an embossed Honeycomb pattern provides effective slip resistance while remaining airtight and impervious to degradation.
- Includes pack sack, repair kit, instruction sheet & repair manual.
- Certified R-Value is 2.9 (updated 2021)
- Exped warranty for 2 years on materials and workmanship.
- Includes the clever Schnozzel Pumpbag for instant inflation while preventing humidity from your breath affecting the insulation. It also doubles as a lightweight compression stuff sack weighing 60g.
- 100% quality control & each mat is individually tested.
- Weight is only 365g and measures 183 x 52/35 x 7 cm