The Fluorocarbon Tippet is, simply put - the strongest and most reliable that Scientific Anglers have ever engineered.
From nymphing to dryfly fishing, from freshwater to salt, fluorocarbon is the strongest tippet you can have in fly-fishing.
The breaking strength, performance and diameter has been improved on to meet rigorous standards. It has been proven to have the highest knot strength of anything Scientific Anglers have tested. Period.
||0.025” / .63 mm
||50 lb / 22,7 kg
- Sizes x7 to 25LB feature an interlocking spool with cutter.
- The Fluorocarbon Tippet is up to 35% stronger than it was with previously used material.
- The highest wet-knot strength in the industry.
- True-to-spec X sizes.
- Length: 30-meter spool.
- Features a hard, abrasion-resistant outside with a softer core.
- Ultra-low visibility.
- Patented cutter spool design.