Patagonia Men's Refugitive Jacket - Big Sur Blue (Medium Only)
If you love the thrill of the Snowy Mountains don't go past the Refugitive Jacket. The light weight Jacket is perfect when pulling off those steep climbs and serious descents.
The Refugitive Jacket uses light weight and stretchy 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric with a GORE-TEX knit backer technology in a fully featured, packable hard shell that is fully waterproof/breathable. The hybrid 3-layer GORE-TEX construction uses slightly more robust, stretchy fabric along the upper back, shoulders and the backsides of the arms for unimpaired mobility.
The Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts via an embedded single-pull cord-lock system and fits over ski and climbing helmets. The pit zips are 2 way allowing to dump the heat while ascending those amazing and technical ascents.
Pockets include two above-harness-line handwarmers with watertight zippers; interior and exterior zippered left-chest pockets; and a right side interior, stretch catch-all for spare gloves or skins.
The hem cinches with embedded cord locks, and an elasticised strap at the lower back connects to any Patagonia snow pants (and selected Alpine pants) for those deep-powder days. With a concealed RECCO reflector.
- A hybrid design for the optimal balance of stretch and lightweight; durably waterproof and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX fabrics with GORE C-KNIT backer technology are softer, lighter and more breathable than regular 3-layer GORE-TEX fabrics.
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood which adjusts with a single-pull embedded cord-lock system to fit well over all helmet types or even a bare head.
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zips which stay clear of a harness or pack waist belt.
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting.
- Elasticised strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants (and selected Alpine pants) to stop the jacket from riding up.
- Concealed RECCO reflector.
- Body: 3-layer, 3.1oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX shell. Lower arms, upper back :3-layer, 4oz 40-denier 100% nylon stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX shell. All with GORE C-KNIT backer technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.