The stars will align the moment you slip your feet into these boots.
The Renegade Boots are just as at home on the streets as they are on the trails and believe it or not, they are more serious than you might imagine. The award winning Renegades are perfect for weekend adventurers with a desire to hit the trails, scramble over rocks, jump on a mountain bike or take off into the wild. These boots have been thoughtfully designed with a focus on practicality & comfort.
A beautifully rich Nubuck leather upper features a patented, C4 tongue that has a superb anatomical construction that will comfortably cradle your foot, especially over the instep. If you're time conscious, you will undoubtedly appreciate the innovative ball-bearing lace system that speeds up your time spent lacing boots.
A lasted GORE-TEX lining provides sensational waterproof/breathable protection against the harsh elements. The lining is lasted to ensure great conformation over the foot, reducing bunching - thus providing a smooth fit without hot spots. A unique climate control system in the boot's lining allows air to enter, whilst expelling any heat & moisture. This is thanks to a series of perforations in the boot's cuff along with a thermal gradient which helps moves moisture through the GORE-TEX lining and away from the foot. The climate control footbed includes comfort perforations that improve breathability - creating a blister-free world for your feet.
A LOWA patented construction technique is used to built the PU Monowrap Frame midsole - a technique that reduces overall boot weight, whilst retailing important lateral stability. In addition, a soft flex, full-length/full-width nylon stabiliser is included for better stability & comfort. The VIBRAM Evo outsole has a good all-round tread pattern with effective heel braking. This boot has been built on an exclusive LOWA women's last for unparalleled comfort.
- A lasted GORE-TEX lining ensures that your feet stay dry.
- A patented, anatomical C4 tongue offers better comfort on varying terrain.
- The full-length, full-width nylon soft-flex stabiliser offers greater comfort & stability.
- The lining offers great climate control, reducing moisture build up from within.
- A beautiful Nubuck leather upper is featured for a more attractive exterior.
- A durable VIBRAM Evo outsole is utilised for great traction and longevity.
- The PU Monowrap Frame midsole reduces overall boot weight yet retains lateral stability.
- Claimed Weight: 890g.