Black Diamond Spot Headlamp 350 Lumens
Packed full of features the updated 350 Lumen waterproof headlamp is the ultimate accessory for adventures that don’t quite fit into daylight hours.
The award-winning updated version of the Black Diamond spot headlamp is brighter, lighter and smaller than the original model. The spot 350 features a compact design with a lower profile for better balance and is more ergonomic for added comfort and fit.
Its updated user interface and multi-faceted optical lens design provide's a powerful 350 lumens of light, with an additional six setting, three LED battery meter so you can easily track and save battery life. The interface includes a second switch for easy lens mode selection, and peripheral lighting for close-range activities like cooking, sorting camp gear or reading.
Extra features include a brightness memory feature- allowing you to turn off the light on a chosen setting without it returning to its default setting. The Spot 350’s PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment settings and the Spot 350 also sports an IPX8 waterproof housing.
- Emits up for 350 Lumens of light on the maximum setting
- PowerTap Technology allows instant transition between full and dimmed power
- Six-setting 3 LED battery meter
- Compact, low profile design uses three AAA batteries
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting to full or mid-power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and digital lock mode
- Multi-faceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof- Tested to operate a least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment, and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions
- Lumens: (High) 350
- Weight with batteries: 86g
- Max Distances: (high) 85 m (low) 8m
- Max Burn Time: High 4 hours, Low 200 hours
- IPX Rating: IPX 8
- Batteries: 3 AAA (Included)